Accepts stereo audio input from 2 x RCA (red/white) leads and outputs to a high quality noise free digital format for connection to a modern sound system. It outputs to S/PDIF TOSLINK optical and S/PDIF RCA coaxial, both of these can be used simultaneously. Audio sample rates can be switched manually between 48kHz and 192kHz and the unit supports industry standard uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output. Perfect for connecting devices that lack digital audio to speaker systems which only accept digital audio.
• Supports industry standard uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output.
• Input: Stereo line in (dual RCA jacks)
• Output: S/PDIF TOSLINK optical & S/PDIF RCA coaxial.
• Supported sample rage: 48kHz/192kHz
• Power supply: 6VDC included
• Dimensions: 80(L) x 70(W) x 27(H)mm